Are YOU up to the challenge?
- Being on time
- Work ethic
- Body language
- Being coachable
- Doing extra
- Being Prepared
At Joshua Generation our desire is in:
- Raising up a new generation, not just to get excited for God, but to move them into destiny and to equip them to establish Kingdom.
- Raising up a generational army for the Kingdom of God.
- Reuniting the generations and demolishing the generational gap in families.
The rising generation of young men and women need to learn to stand strong in their faith, to know their identity in Christ and to know their destiny so as to complete the task set before them. Those attending the camp will experience a transforming of every area of life into what God has made them to be; Spirit, Body and Soul. The camp is open for both young men and young woman.
The greatest challenge remains what participants do after this experience: To continue to apply principles and live values learnt; OR to fall back on the old ways - That CHOICE is entirely up to the individual.
Contact Us if you would like us to host a camp for your school or youth group.
- In the triune God: the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
- In the absolute authority of the Old and New Testaments, the 66 books of the Bible, being God’s testimony to mankind. We believe that the Bible was divinely inspired by God and written by man. We are committed to esteeming Scripture as the very Word of God.
- That Jesus Christ is the Word of God – John 1:1-4.
- That Jesus Christ is the Son of God and was sent by God to pay for our sins by giving his life on the cross – John 3:16.
- That Jesus Christ was born of a virgin, by the seed of the Holy Spirit – Matt 1:18.
- That Jesus Christ was crucified and 3 days later was raised. Through His blood we are cleansed and through Him we are reborn – Rom 4:23-24.
- That Jesus Christ is the way, the truth and the life and none come to the Father but through Him – John 14:6.
- That the Holy Spirit was sent by God after Jesus’ ascension to be our guide and teacher – John 14:26; John 16:8,13-15.
- In water baptism by immersion and this should be accomplished after commitment to the lordship of Jesus Christ and His atoning sacrifice for our sin – Acts 10:47&48.
- In the baptism of the Holy Spirit – Acts 8:1.
- In the gifts of the Holy Spirit – 1 Cor 12:7-11.
- In the Lord’s Supper – Matt 26:26-28.
- That man was created by God – Gen 1:2:7.
- That all have sinned and need to be redeemed by Jesus – Rom 3:23&24.
- In fulfilling the great commission – Matt 28:18-20.
- In the Second Coming of Jesus Christ – Luke 21
- Study and meditate upon the word until it is part of us
- Serve Christ with Honour and Integrity in and outside the Church
- Be Faithful, Available and Teachable
- Take up our Responsibility and live in Righteousness
- Stand together in unity to form the company of one (servant leadership)
- Live a disciplined life and finish our assignment to the letter
- Walk in destiny and represent the Kingdom of Heaven well
- Build in the spirit through prayer and intercession
We will stand strong and be courageous!
Please use THIS LINK to access our complete Resource Page.
By Ps. Gunther Schenk
The Finishing Generation
By Dr Jonathan David
The Aliance of Honrable Men.
By Dr Jonathan David
Website designed, maintained and hosted by Future Generations Multi Media & Consulting CC